- 1 can of chili beans
- 1 can of great northern beans
- 2 cans of tomatoes (chili ready, if available)
- 1 can of corn
- red onion
- olive oil (not pictured)
And, my secret ingredients (not so secret now, I suppose):
- almond milk
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
(At this point, I forgot to keep taking pictures).
- Chop about 1/4 cup onion and 3 garlic gloves (change amounts to fit your tastes) and cook with 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pot over low heat for about five minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add in the tomatoes to the same pot, stir
- Strain the corn, add in the pot
- Finally, rinse the beans well, and add in
- Stir all together, increase the heat to medium and let sit for about five minutes
- Add in 1/2 cup almond milk and the two seasoning packets.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about thirty minutes, stirring occasionally
Once it’s heated through, serve up a bowl and top with your favorite ingredients! I used avocado chunks and sour cream!
It makes quite a bit, so you’ll have many servings!