I’ve seen this on a few other blogs and Bri tagged me recently, so how about a fun little quizzie!
Four TV shows that I watch:
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Office
Four things I’m passionate about:
- My faith
- Being a good daughter/sister/aunt/friend
- Nonprofit organizations
- Social media
Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- I need coffee! (or some variation)
- grace and peace
Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- Finding something everyday to take joy in makes life so much more beautiful
- I’m stronger than I realize
- Sometimes life sucks and sometimes it’s really hard but there’s always a reason, even if I can’t understand it at the time
- There is so much to learn from other cultures; it’s life changing to travel and experience it
Four places I would like to go (I can only pick four?!?):
- Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Portland, etc)
Four things I did yesterday:
- Drove back to my hometown
- Went to a funeral 🙁
- Spent time with my mom watching a Reba mini-marathon
- Read a few chapters in Portia diRossi’s autobiography
Four things I am looking forward to:
- National Half Marathon!!
- Lots of great concerts lined up this year: U2, NKOTBSB, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban (and more, I’m sure)
- The return of Glee!
Four things I love about winter:
- It means spring is coming
- Peppermint mochas
- I’ve got nothing else to say. Michigan winters are lame.
Tag four people to play along:
- I’ve lost track a bit of where I’ve seen this…so YOU (whomever you may be!) Leave a comment if you do it, I want to see your answers!