Big news! I have officially surpassed my initial fundraising goal as a SoleMate for Girls on the Run! (It doesn’t show that on my page, but I have some cash and checks I need to add in still). I would love to keep going, so if you’re feeling generous this holiday season, your financial support would be greatly appreciated! You can donate at my active.com page! Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has donated!
Dinner was quick and easy tonight. To be honest, in the midst of getting a couple things done before I had to leave for the church, I kind of forgot about adding time to put something together to eat. Since I was short on time, I warmed up a bowl of leftover chili and added some sour cream and cheddar cheese to the mix.
In the oven right now are a batch of Jenna’s triple layer mint s’more brownies. I’m bringing a birthday treat for a couple coworkers into the office tomorrow and when I saw that recipe this morning, I was sold. Verdict to come, but if they taste half as amazing as they smell, I’m feeling quite confident they’ll be nothing less than delicious.
[5 minutes] Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
- January. Ringing in the New Year at a great party with my friends.
- February. Carribbean cruise.
- March. Irish Jig 5k.
- April. Meeting Carrie Underwood + 2nd row seat at her concert. Miranda Lambert concert.
- May. River Bank Run 25k. Traveling to Nashville and Chicago. Starting my blog. Going to see Phantom of the Opera.
- June. Backstreet Boys concert. Moving to our brand new building for work.
- July. A quiet month.
- August. Coast Guard Festival. Healthy Living Summit in Chicago.
- September. My 27th birthday. Leaders retreat for Anthem (youth group).
- October. Lady Antebellum concert. Travel to Miami.
- November. Andrea and Ryan’s wedding.
- December. Going to see Wicked.
2010 was a great year filled with so many excellent memories. This is only the big stuff that popped into my head (and five minutes goes fast!), but there are so many little things I cherish too, just simple things like dinner dates with friends or cuddling to watch a movie with my nieces and nephews. Life is beautiful.